This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 26, 2019 at 6:48 am #3243236

simonH-36

I am trying to:
tried to install multilignual plugins of contact 7 form and mailchimp for WP

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
the edit link working under WPML > translation management, select contact form or sigup form in the first drop down menu

Instead, I got:
the edit link is not working, i.e. hidden link

February 26, 2019 at 5:23 pm #3246473

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I'm not sure that I fully understand what do you mean. A screen recording or screenshot would help a lot. Could you please elaborate on this matter? Usually, Translation Management is used to either send the content for translation or to duplicate different post types (posts, pages, forms etc).

Also, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.

The private box looks like this: hidden link

In order to be able to help you faster, can you also please paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

February 27, 2019 at 1:43 am #3247842

simonH-36

As I encountered many issues and questions after purchased and installed WPML, I would like to know if it is possible to schedule an online chat in order to get all issues fixed asap? The response time is quite slow but we need to get it up asap. Otherwise, we are going to seek for other plugins as an alternative. Thanks and looking forwards to having your early reply.

February 27, 2019 at 6:14 pm #3251876

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I am sorry for the time that it takes to reply but sometimes debugging takes more time than expected, depending on the case.

I was still in the debugging process for this issue so that's why I was not able to answer.

If you would prefer to go with the option of a live chat, please mark this ticket as resolved an then go here: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/ and follow the steps in the screenshot I attached.

If you still want me to continue the debugging process, just let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai

February 28, 2019 at 11:01 am #3254724

simonH-36

I still need your help as I have tried many times but I can't connect to the live chat successufully.

February 28, 2019 at 6:00 pm #3256971

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I recorded this for you so that you can see how you can open a live chat.
hidden link

I suggest that you either use a browser Incognito window or another browser, in case you have issues, as it might be caused by the extensions that you are using on the browser.

Please let me know if that does the trick. 🙂

Kind regards,
Mihai