This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 20, 2018 at 3:12 pm #2752660

michaelM-115

I am trying to: I have 132 events in The Events Calendar Pro which were entered as a series (the same event, every day, for many months.) On a test site, I was able to edit/translate one event in the reoccurring series and the ENTIRE series was translated. On the live website, I can only translate one at a time. Is there a setting I'm missing? Am I doing something wrong?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (translations have not been turned on yet). This is a multi-level WordPress site and the issue is happening with the top level site.

I expected to see: I expected to be able to edit and translate one event in the series and have ALL events be translated. I would also expect to see Thai as an option in the "Language of this Event" dropdown menu in the "Language" box on the right side of the screen.

Instead, I got: I have to edit each event individually.

September 21, 2018 at 8:10 pm #2756469

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I have created a test site and installed WPML (English-default- and Thai). I would like to ask you to reproduce the issue in this test site? This way we can rule out some possible causes as server settings and it will be easy to isolate the cause of the issue.

Follow this link and you will be automatically log in the test site: hidden link

Looking forward to your answer.
Kind regards,
Carlos

September 25, 2018 at 1:44 pm #2764019

michaelM-115

I cannot reproduce the issue on your test site because the test site doesn't have events included.

September 25, 2018 at 6:54 pm #2765045

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Yes, that is correct. I set up WPML languages so you can install and configure the events plugin and reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Carlos