This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 8, 2020 at 7:15 pm #5869585

johnK-25

Hello.
We use wpml and elementor pro for building a website.

On development site we used wpml's "Different languages in directory" and everything worked ok.

On live environment we switched to "A different domain per language". Now when we try to edit a page or a template using elementor on other than the default language, we get a 404.

Plus, on elementor's license page on default language it shows activated. On different language it shows url mismatch. I understand that I should contact elementor for this but does that mean that we need license per domain? Doesn't wpml takes care of redirection when accessing frontend? Admin url is always the same..

April 9, 2020 at 6:19 pm #5878773

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

Please try the following:

Go to your default language and sign in through wp-admin, once done open a new tab and switch to your secondary language (The other domain) and visit wp-admin with it as well and login it. You should be prompted to log in.

Afterward, let me know your results, are you able to access elementor?

The topic ‘[Closed] Edit with elementor returns 404 on translated pages and templates’ is closed to new replies.