Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasS-2 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
February 27, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3250625

thomasS-2

When an user logged in as editor tries to duplicate a page for translation, nothing happens (the table #icl_translations_table doesn't show up, and post is not duplicated). The console shows the error message "There has been a problem with your fetch operation: Invalid Request" in wmpl-meta-box.js 1:6074

Everything works normally for users logged in as admin.

We're using WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation and WPML Translation Management.

WordPress and all plugins are up-to-date.

February 28, 2019 at 8:35 am #3254093

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

I´ve checked with our internal list of issues and can see that other clients have already reported this bug and it has been escalated to our programmers for fixing here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/duplicate-post-isnt-working-for-editors/

I am adding your ticket to the list of clients waiting for a resolution. Once we have any update, I will update you on this same ticket.

Do you have any questions before I change the status of your ticket to "Escalated to 2nd tier"?

February 28, 2019 at 9:27 am #3254390

thomasS-2

Thank you, we will wait for the update.