Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jaimeF-5 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 1, 2020 at 3:51 pm #7145599

jaimeF-5

Tuve un problema con la renovación de WPML y se caducó mi licencia.
Después de haber solucionado la incidencia y tras varias actualizaciones a las diferentes ultimas versiones del plugin, recurrentemente mi servidor me lanza un error de limite de carga de PHP relacionado con vuestro plugin.

Ya no sé qué hacer.

He eliminado el registro y lo he vuelto a incluir, he borrado el plugin y lo he vuelto a incluir, he limpiado mi web lo máximo posible... pero el error sigue ahí y aparece sin ningún criterio.

Este es el error:

[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid11735:tid 140533776897792] [client 40.77.167.208:54750] AH01071: Got error 'PHPmessage: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (triedto allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/andaluciafilm/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/lock/class-wpml-lock.php on line 1'

¿Hay alguna forma de reducir el consumo de PHP de vuestro plugin?
¿Cómo puedo solucionar esto?
Si quito vuestro plugin, la web va perfectamente!

Gracias

October 1, 2020 at 6:16 pm #7146611

jaimeF-5

Hi there!
I will add my translation in English to my ticket.

PLUGIN EXCEED MAXIMUM PHP LIMIT ON MY SERVER

I had some issues with the renew of my license and, after that problem the plugin gives me recurrent errors of exceed the php limit.

I'm getting crazy with this, because I've done everything: I deleted teh plugin, and reinstall, I unregistered the plugin and registered again, I updated all plugins and installed previous versions to try... The problem appears suddenly and it's ALWAYS related with your plugin.

The error is this
[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid11735:tid 140533776897792] [client 40.77.167.208:54750] AH01071: Got error 'PHPmessage: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (triedto allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/andaluciafilm/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/lock/class-wpml-lock.php on line 1'

Can you help me with this, please?
Is there anyway to reduce the use of php of your plugin?
I'm don't know what to do... If I deactivate WPML everything is ok, but if I activate it... the php problem appears sooner or later.

Thanks

October 2, 2020 at 11:43 am #7150705

jaimeF-5

Hello?
Is there anybody on support on spanish or english?
:/

October 5, 2020 at 7:43 pm #7168089

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue. Sorry for the late response caused because of the weekend and long queue. It is not normal here.

This may be a compatibility issue. It is possible that you might need more memory - depending on the activate plugins, themes, and current visitors of the site. If possible please try to increase the memory dedicated to WordPress and your hosting. You can do that by setting these lines in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please try it and let me know your feedback. Which type of hosting you are currently using, shared or VPS or dedicated?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 6, 2020 at 7:31 am #7170335

jaimeF-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!