This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.62 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by kollarA 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 8:32 am

kollarA

I am trying to:

I1d like to make site multilang with WPML, but when I install & activate the WPML components, the Elementor editor doesn't load anymore!

Error log:

Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1022 and defined in /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php:1933
Stack trace:
#0 /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1022): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings(NULL)
#1 /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1775): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_data('settings')
#2 /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(132): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_init_settings()
#3 /home/monolab/public_html/trofeagrill/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->ensure_settings()
#4 /home/monolab/public_h

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
(frontend pass: p18)

Any idea? 🙁

Thanks,
Zoltan

August 6, 2019 at 9:16 am #4345659

kollarA

My issue is resolved now, the OceanWP Elementor Widgets plugin update works well. Thank you!