We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 6:06 pm

miguelG-16

I am trying to: load Elementor on a page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:Elementor loading the page

Instead, I got: spinning page with the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined
at n.initSettings (editor.min.js?ver=2.1.9:2)
at n.initialize (editor.min.js?ver=2.2.4:2)
at n.initialize (editor.min.js?ver=2.1.9:2)
at n.e.Model (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)
at n [as constructor] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)
at new n (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)
at new model (editor.min.js?ver=2.2.4:2)
at n._prepareModel (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)
at n.set (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)
at n.add (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,shortcode,utils,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=4.9.8:16)

October 2, 2018 at 6:11 am #2780412

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

When I access your site it seems that the role you set for the user you posted is "Subscriber". That way, I can not check your site settings or test the problem you are reporting.

Please, could you change the role of the user as "Administrator" so that I can test your site and check the reported problem?

Also, please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

October 2, 2018 at 1:36 pm #2781657

miguelG-16

Done. I already have the all in one migration plugin installed. Yes, you can install duplicator.

October 3, 2018 at 6:10 am #2783542

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. I saw what you're reporting. I'm going to test your website and soon I'll contact you.

Thank you.

October 3, 2018 at 6:50 pm #2785490

miguelG-16

Thanks.

October 5, 2018 at 8:52 am #2789917

Bruno
Supporter

Sorry for the delay. I saw the problem you're reporting. I will contact the 2nd tier support and soon I will contact you.

Thank you.

October 8, 2018 at 1:56 pm #2796298

Bruno
Supporter

Sorry for the delay. In order for the Elementor interface to appear, you need to translate the Elementor Custom Templates.

To do this, click on Element > My Templates. Note that in both English and Spanish some templates were created, but none of them have been translated. Please, could you translate them and check if the problem persists?

Note that you should translate both templates in English and Spanish.

Thank you.