We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
September 27, 2019 at 11:30 am #4653717

leonardoV-5

When I translate a page, Elementor layout is broken

September 27, 2019 at 12:01 pm #4653883

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

Please verify whether the issue is similar to the one already reported here https://wpml.org/errata/elemntor-page-layout-is-not-duplicated-to-the-secondary-language-page/ .

If that is the case, please try the workaround suggested in the errata. This is something that is being worked on by the developers.

Let me know if that helps

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor layout broken for translated pages’ is closed to new replies.