This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
May 27, 2019 at 10:41 am #3896137

pascalB-17

Hi Marcel

Thanks for your reply. Good to know you already are in contact with livemesh concerning that issue since I use their addons quite a bit! Please keep me posted on the progress...

Also (for simplicity) I created a page "test" where just one module is installed (tabs from these addons) whre the "bug" is simple to see as there is nothing else on that test page (assuming it's the same issue for all modules of these addons)

Concerning the "Preis auf Anfrage": no, that is a "classic" elementor module and all other fields of that module show .. just the price section is not visible...

Thank you
Pascal

May 27, 2019 at 1:44 pm #3897967

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Pascal,

I checked now the used element and I found the following:

This is not a configuration issue or bug. This specific field is controlled over code to copy the input of the price field to your secondary languages. In your case, the entered text will be copied to English as well.

You can solve this problem using a custom code solution, which goes out of the scope of our support policy. You can hook on the filter "wpml_elementor_widgets_to_translate" and manipulate the output of the price element to change this to be translated.

I can provide you with the following doc how the filter should look:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/how-to-add-wpml-support-to-custom-elementor-widgets/

I would recommend you to contact one of our certified WPML contractors for this case. You can find them here: https://wpml.org/contractors/

Please let me know if you need further information.

Best
Marcel

May 27, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3897981

pascalB-17

Hi Marcel

Thanks for the info. That goes out of my personal scope as well! But since it is an elementor widget I will contact them to let them know (looks like a bug from their side to me since all other fields are made translation ready) and hopefully they will fix this in a further update.. I can live with that for a bit.
Hopefully the team at livemesh will be implementing wpml support quickly to their addons which is the greater issue to me!
Thanks, Pascal

May 27, 2019 at 2:04 pm #3898107

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Pascal,

Welcome. I would not describe this as a bug, as this is the specification between Elementor and WPML. In most cases, the input will be a number, so there is no translation needed and we handle the input as "copy".

Best Marcel

May 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm #3898231

pascalB-17

Hi Marcel

Thanks for specifying this.. unfortunately "most cases" is not my case 😉

Cheers, Pascal

May 27, 2019 at 2:18 pm #3898237

Marcel
Supporter

That's true 🙂

Best Marcel

May 31, 2019 at 12:17 pm #3930401

Marcel
Supporter

I will close this ticket. If you receive a reply, please create a new ticket, and we can check their answer 🙂

Best Marcel