This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kevinR-24 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 10:17 am #2781038

kevinR-24

Hi there,

My question:

When I add the translations, they won't show up on the website. I followed every tutorial and install guide on your site step-by-step. But I can't find a way to make it work. The translations are filled out 100% and saved. Maybe the issue is that at the translations tab, at the WPML plugin it says: translations in queline. "No translation languages are configured for the user". Or maybe I missed some settings.

I translated the information from dutch, because I cant set my admin page to english. The screenshots are also in dutch because of that.

Plugins and theme:
- Elementor Pro
- Generate press premium

I made a screenshot of the installed plugins, the settings and issues. Hopefully that's enough information for you to understand (and maybe figure out) the problem.

The website: hidden link

Thanks.

Greet,
Kevin

October 4, 2018 at 6:43 am #2786499

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

You are getting this No translation languages are configured for the user warning in WPML>>Translations because maybe you have not set as a Transalator. Please visit WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Roles, and set yourself as a translator and make sure the Page translations are listing in WPML>>Translations.

Are you able to view the translated Pages/Posts in the frontend?

If you are still having the issues, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul