This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm #3793319

miguel-angelH-4

When I invoke the translator in my elementor pages I see the strings and on the right I can translate.

I am trying to translate Archives in the Theme Builder of elementor pro and when I invoke the translator only the Title string is presented to me but I do not have "read more" pagination strings like "next" or "previous".

On a page doing the blog with Posts Elementor Widget I get those strings without problems.

If I search for those strings in the string translation tool, I do not see them either.

It seems he does not detect them.

I send you two images, in blog you can see that WPML presents me the strings, in the archive you can see that I haven't the strings to translate.

What I can do?

May 13, 2019 at 10:39 am #3797049

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Please let me know whether you are using the Elementor global template to create archive pages? If not please pass on the link to the page where I can see the issue. Also, provide me with temporary access to the site so that I can take a deeper look into the issue. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

May 13, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3799021

miguel-angelH-4

I am not using the global template, I am using themebuilder.

I am sorry, but at this moment I can't give access to this project but I send you more images so you can see the problem. If you want I could dump the database record for this page, I have never looked for something like that but I understand that it will exist in the database.

Thank you very much for your support.

May 14, 2019 at 5:41 am #3803747

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

That's strange these should exist in the Sting translation tool in any case. Seems you are using Super Cache. Have tried clearing cache whether it helps?

Also goto WPML > Support > Troubleshooting click on the buttons
- Clear cache with WPML
- Recreate ST DB tables

Make sure to secure a backup of your site before proceeding with the above steps.

If that didn't help, Please provide the snapshot copy of your site, You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor Pro Theme Builder ARCHIVE’ is closed to new replies.