This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 1:16 am #3658887

laurentA-4

I am trying to: finalise the website with WPML Translation, after the wpml setup for the Archives section, the CPT archive and template designed with elementor/Oceanwp ceased to be linked as default archive and Single page for the CPT in place.
It wokred before setting up wppml with toolset/elementor

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

Basically the same view however it misses the Header image setup in the Archive elementor Template and footer setup in oceanwp settings

Instead, I got: the liste and search w/o the other elements as set in elementor (THe footer is just not an option in the Theme Settings of the Layout, just header top bar etc.

April 23, 2019 at 6:15 am #3659725

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum, I will help you with your issue.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behavior?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

kind regards
Raja

April 23, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3665145

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I can see that you have created archives view for document post type in the toolset and also created a Global archive template in Elementor. What I understand is you are trying to display elementor template but it's displaying the toolset view is that your issue?

If so, then the link would help you https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/create-templates-for-custom-post-types-with-elementor-and-toolset/

I can see that the URL hidden link is displaying from the toolset views. The issue seems to be very much related to toolset than WPML can you please clarify about this?

If you are having an issue with translating toolset template please refer https://toolset.com/documentation/translating-sites-built-with-toolset/translating-content-templates-wordpress-archives-views-cred-forms/

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor Single Page and archive Overide after wpml setup’ is closed to new replies.