Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
February 15, 2020 at 9:05 pm #5500321

raulG-26

I am trying to:
I'm using elementor pro with templates. Header and footer templates work fine across languages (probably because they are set to show on the entire site). However, I also use some single page templates for some specific pages (it is set to show on "any child of" certain pages).

. When I try to do

When I set the conditions to show for one language (ES - main), everything works but it doesn't work for the other language (EN). Then I go to the single template display conditions in elementor for the second language (EN), and set them again to the same conditions as I did for the first ("any child of" the same pages, but in EN). Now it works in EN, but the single template stopped working in ES.

Am I doing something wrong with WPML?

Thanks.

February 17, 2020 at 7:53 pm #5510225

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Raul,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I would like to check this directly on your page. For this I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Best Regards
Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor single templates stop showing when not set to show on entire site’ is closed to new replies.