Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.50 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Subash Chandra Poudel 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
September 28, 2022 at 6:03 pm #12143401

Arturs Skutans

Hello!
We have developed a megamenu, that is based on the Elementor Popup widget, and contains various widgets in itself. In the original language, these elements are properly displayed and working, however after adding translations and testing the site, we see that various elements have broken CSS (they are styled, but not by the Elementor style settings, but rather theme settings).

It can be seen here most precise when opening the mobile version of the website and changing the language to something other than English - hidden link

The English version has proper CSS (except the language switcher, which is not properly styled and has been moved to the left). But the translated versions have a completely broken design.

English Front page _ ELISA.io.png
Danish Front page _ ELISA.io.png
swedish mobile menu v2 _ ELISA.io.png
swedish mobile menu v1_ ELISA.io.png
English mobile menu v2 _ ELISA.io.png
English mobile menu  v1_ ELISA.io.png
October 2, 2022 at 2:52 am #12162555

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response as we are handling currently a higher amount of ticket requests.

I checked the page hidden link in various screen sizes but I see it is working fine. Is the issue already resolved?

If you are still having the issue please let me know where and how exactly can I see the issue.

Also, if you haven't already checked, please review our documentation on how to translate a site built with Elementor linked next and see if it helps.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/

Regards,
Subash

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.