Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shaneB-8 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 26, 2018 at 5:22 pm #2941467

shaneB-8

I am trying to:

Setup an exclusion within Elementor page template on a bilingual website that will ignore the

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

The same formatting in hidden link as hidden link

Instead, I got:

The translated page in English appearing with the template itself, which seems ubber odd.

November 28, 2018 at 8:34 pm #2949721

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

When I access the link that you posted to the English page, it appears that the page was not found. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Also, when you say you want to delete a page, exactly what you do not want it to be displayed? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

page-not-found.png
December 12, 2018 at 7:21 pm #2994773

shaneB-8

I was trying to use your chat services so ended up opening an new ticket. Alejandro has been helping me on another ticket so we can close this one