This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 20, 2019 at 7:22 am #4249327

supit-ones

I am using WPML Multilingual CMS 4.2.5 and Woocommerce 3.5.7.
Troubleshooted that a email setting problem is caused by WPML Multilingual CMS.

I tried to change the wordings in Woocommerce > email > “Footer text”. But after that I pressed the “save” button, the wordings did not be changed.

I found that it is because of plugin, WPML Multilingual CMS.

May I have your help to fix it, please?

Thank you very much.

July 20, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4249919

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. I don't have enough information to solve your issue.

I would need your WPML debug information. You can find it in:
WPML -> Support -> click on debug information link
Then you can copy/paste the text you see in the Debug box I'll enable for the next answer.
More information here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

You said the issue is caused by WPML. Do you have an error about it? If so, could you please paste it here?

July 22, 2019 at 1:08 pm #4257711

supit-ones

Thanks for your reply.

"You said the issue is caused by WPML. Do you have an error about it? If so, could you please paste it here?"
>> I deactivate all the plugin, except Woocommerce. And finally, I found the problems is caused by WPML Multilingual CMS 4.2.5

July 22, 2019 at 1:55 pm #4258137

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

I get the problem is caused by WPML, but I asked if you received an error about it.

So I'd ask you to:
1. update WPML and its addons. Current WPML version is 4.2.7.1
2. if after updating you still have the issue, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

July 23, 2019 at 2:21 pm #4266989

supit-ones

I have updated the version of WPML Multilingual CMS to 4.2.7.1, but some of function, like Woocommerce, setting... in the dashboard of my website was shutdown. I had to restored it.

July 23, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4267363

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

if you had some errors when updating, they should appear in the debug.log.

Please enable it as I explained in my last reply and try to update WPML. Do you see anything?
If there is a problem with the latest version we should find it, and moreover we can't offer support for older WPML versions.

The topic ‘[Closed] Email footer problem: WPML Multilingual CMS 4.2.5 – Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.