This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 1:32 pm #3703785

enisF

Hello,

i was not been notified about your reply, as i also see an notification that the email notification on my account is disabled and to enable it i should go in my profile settings ! But there is nothing to setup for enabling or disabling email notification. Please fix also this on my account.

About the email notification i still dont get your email notification after reply, even if that is setup to be notified. I will send you an screenshot.

Thanks for your support.
Regards

April 29, 2019 at 1:57 pm #3704069

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I have escalated Email Notifications issue to our Systems team, they will check it and let us know. I will update you here as soon as I have some news. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

April 29, 2019 at 10:19 pm #3706853

enisF

alright thanks

April 30, 2019 at 6:16 am #3708131

Noman
Supporter

[ Changing ticket status = Escalated ]

July 31, 2019 at 9:25 pm #4317693

Noman
Supporter

Sorry about the delay. We have fixed this email notification issue. You did not have the following option enabled in WPML account:
" Receive an email for replies posted to subscribed topics" and because of that no email was being sent to you for subscribed topics.

We have enabled it. You can also check it on your account page after going to the Newsletter Management page: https://wpml.org/account/newsletter-management/

Thank you