This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fredericE 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4199553

fredericE

Hi,

We have a website in 5 languages with 4 different currencies.
When the customer gets the email confirmation, see all the banks for all the currency that we have set up.

We want the client to only see the bank details relevant to their currency.

So if you are paying in Euro, you only get to see the bank details for the EUR and not all my other currency.

Can you please help us achieve this?

Thank you

July 12, 2019 at 3:29 pm #4200135

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Are you using the standard WooCommerce confirmation emails? Also, have you tried translating the bank information, or are you just using multiple different bank accounts?

To translate the bank account information, please see the instructions in the yellow box at the top of this page: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/translate-iban-and-other-bank-details-woocommerce/

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

July 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm #4200147

fredericE

Hi,

We are using the standard WooCommerce confirmation emails.
We are not trying to translate the bank but only want to show the relevant bank based on the language

July 12, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4200495

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

If you disable WPML, do all bank accounts still display?

Since you are not translating them, then this would require custom programming. You will need to determine the language for each account and then programmatically display the account for the client's respective language. There is not a way to do that using WPML settings.

Perhaps this WPML Hooks Reference will assist you with your custom code. If you need further assistance, I would suggest you consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/.

July 15, 2019 at 7:21 am #4207819

fredericE

The problem is still ongoing but might need custom development