This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by DennisD 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
May 22, 2018 at 3:35 pm #2209851

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I was trying to replicate issue locally, but I couldn't configure the site with Quickpay, so I was trying to do the steps of the confirmation manually,

- Add the product to cart
- Then at the checkout, select to pay with Quickpay
- But click on the "Go to Payment" button I get a message from quick pay "No available payment-method for transaction" check the attached screenshot.
- But as I can see that after clicking on the "Go to Payment" button, WC has created an order with the state "Pending Payment", so I tried to configure the payment using a URL like what you mentioned above but it didn't work.
- So I would like to test this on your site, so can you please send me these files:
- wp-content/plugins folder.
- wp-content/themes folder.
- wp-config.php file.
- your database SQL file: hidden link

You probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services to upload the zip files, and I will set the next reply as private to provide the links.
Best Regards.

May 23, 2018 at 10:58 pm #2218860

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

There is also a possibility that the issue could be related to this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-translating-site_title-order_number-and-order_date-in-email/
so do you have a test site while we could test our latest bate plugin, which should have a fix for this issue?

The next reply will still be private in case you wanted to send the duplicator package.

May 31, 2018 at 6:52 am #2254584

DennisD

Closing this ticket. Thanks for the help!