This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by aybarsV 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
May 12, 2019 at 1:26 pm

aybarsV

We received feedbacks from our customers that when they try to book, on cart page, they end up with empty cart. I've deactivated and removed caching and minify but the issue still exist, occasionally.
I've searched through internet and found out that it might be WPML related issue. However, I am not able to find a permenant solution.
Would you kindly please help to resolve this issue?
Thanks,
Aybars

May 13, 2019 at 11:10 am #3797345

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I am unable to access your using the provided details, Can you please check the access details and upload it again enabled the private field for this purpose.

- I couldn't reproduce the issue with guest checkout, However, I can notice that the cart and checkout page is very slow is it expected behavior?

- I can see the WooCommerce Cart Expiration plugin is listed in the debug log is that activated can you try disabling and check if the issue can be reproduced.

- Do you have any steps or procedures or any pattern that could enable us to reproduce the issue?

- Minifying js might result in unstable JS action that might also lead to the product or the booking might have not added to the cart itself, Try disabling JS minification for a while check if the issue happens

- In WPML perspective does it happen in default or the second language or both the language?

- Please check if you have Ajax option enabled WPML > Language s> Language filtering for AJAX operations

Let me know the details

Kind regards
Raja

May 22, 2019 at 11:56 am #3864923

aybarsV

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!