This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4499211

abbasA-3

I have reset my site,
then I have enabled my plugins, which I have notice after enabling the WPML String Translation am getting this error in "The site is experiencing technical difficulties." only in checkout page.
am using woocommerece 3.7
WPML Multilingual CMS Version 4.2.7.1
WPML String Translation Version 2.10.5.1
WPML Translation Management 2.8.6.2

I have trace the issue after enabling each plugin till it's reach WPML String Translation then this error came out.

September 2, 2019 at 5:01 pm #4499343

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

September 3, 2019 at 3:26 pm #4505799

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

The provided credentials do sadly not grant access to the WordPress.com website.

Could you please verify and provide access again?

Kind regards
Andreas

September 4, 2019 at 3:16 pm #4512439

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

It seesm there was an issue related to the database table. It got fixed after running the WPML troubleshoot options at WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting.

Is there something else I could assist you with?

Kind regards
Andreas

September 5, 2019 at 7:21 am #4516085

abbasA-3

Hi,
I have test yesterday it was working fine,
but I duno what happened something like db reset. where all plugin has reset.
so the problem back. I have went to same page you advised, but there are a lot of options so I was not sure which one to use.

September 5, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4521917

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please try the following:

1) Make a backup of your website.

2) Go to the WPML troubleshooting settings and run all the options on side of the "Clean up" section. Verify if the issue disappeared.

3) Go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial tab and change the Update Channel dropdown to "Beta", then remeber mz preference and click "switch".
We are about to release new version of our core plugin and add-ons. Download and activate the latest Beta versions.

In case the issue will still occur please contact us again.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 6, 2019 at 9:26 am #4524357

abbasA-3

Hi,
I have did 1 step already
2 step did it however still failing.
if I go the checkout the page fail.

September 6, 2019 at 11:20 pm #4527503

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I realized that the WPML troubleshoot option for "Recreate ST DB Cache Tables" solves the issue on English language but as soon the Checkout page receives an update the error occurs again.

I am taking now a copy of your website with Duplicator. It will take me some time to debug and I will be on contact early next week.In the meantime, please leave String Translation deactivated.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 10, 2019 at 8:59 am #4543369

abbasA-3

Hi,
It's been working,
I have test it against Arabic and English .
the checkout page is working correctly .

September 10, 2019 at 4:34 pm #4547329

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have been trzing to get a copy of your site running but sadly there been various issue when trying to migrate and install the site on localhost.

Did you try to give updates checkout page? Does the issue appear again? Is it solved after translating the page again?

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Enabling WPML String Translation cassing failure on Checkout’ is closed to new replies.