This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cristianG-13 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 8:57 am #4472575

cristianG-13

I am trying to: With the enfold template i copy the page content from default language (english) to a translation language as spanish in order to modify the text later.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:

I expected to see the same slider than in the english version, but the slider isn't.

Instead, I got:

August 29, 2019 at 8:48 am #4478809

cristianG-13

Already migrated 😉

August 29, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4481079

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Cristian,

The Cloudways clone was not fully working, as the domain to your live site was still registered in the migration. Anyway, I reproduced the issue on the Cloudways server and was not able to detect any problem with the blog license. hidden link

After further debugging on your live site, I realized there is a problem how the images are loaded from your server, as another image is working fine in Spanish version: hidden link

Please check your server configuration, as you will see on JS console 404 errors like hidden link (Same for the Logo)

Best Marcel

September 2, 2019 at 11:51 am #4496645

cristianG-13

Then, ths solution is delete the spanish images? And update new images? How about mark the option to copy the same images?

September 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm #4497075

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Cristian,

Delete and update new images can also solve the issue, but it will not fix the root cause of this problem. You can also solve it while linking to the images without the IP address.

Examples:
- hidden link.
-> As you see in the above URL your site can't load images from multisite.

- hidden link
-> Using .com it works

Best Marcel

September 10, 2019 at 7:57 am #4542693

cristianG-13

Sorry, could you explain me how to change it? Ive tried and i got no the image in the translated page.