This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
April 9, 2019 at 12:14 pm #3566649

charlottev-4

Hello, my form on this page hidden link is not translating to English. All the other languages are translated and are showing. English is translated, but not showing (as you can see on the image, it is translated)
Any idea why english is not showing?

(to view my website: User: Brandeniers Pw: 2018)

April 9, 2019 at 12:29 pm #3566837

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

The topic ‘[Closed] English translation of gravity forms not showing’ is closed to new replies.