This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 5:56 pm #4223073

ginetteG-2

Hello,

When you press the Sign-up button on the following page: hidden link, it is supposed to transfer data to Mailchimp (works fine) and redirect to this page: hidden link

The redirection works for:
EN and FR - desktop version
EN and FR - phone version
FR - tablet version

Strangely, it does not redirect when using the English version on a tablet.

Please help, I'm desperate!

July 16, 2019 at 8:21 pm #4223801

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies from your tablet to see if that solves the problem?

As your site works on both, desktop and phone, I think it might be a problem on the tablet - perhaps by clearing the cookies and caching the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

July 16, 2019 at 8:39 pm #4223825

ginetteG-2

I did clear the cookies and caching, but no luck. The problem is also reproduced on other ipads.

The form I'm using is Convertpro and the editor is Elementor. The confusing part is that:

1) The problem happens only in English (so seems related to WPML)
2) The problem happens only on tablets (Elementor manages the responsive mode)
3) The problem happens with a button from a form (from Convertpro)

Elementor has offered to assist WPML to fix the problem. Would that help?

Thanks

July 16, 2019 at 10:18 pm #4224265

ginetteG-2

I decided to remove Convertpro and use WPform instead, and it works fine - but it is not as nice as Convertpro. So there must be a problem of communication between you three, and I really hope to get it fixed so I can go back to Convertpro.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] English version not working properly on tablet’ is closed to new replies.