This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_currency_codes() on null in /home/skandina/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php:207 Stack trace: #0 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_WC_Gateways->append_currency_selector_to_bacs_account_settings('') #1 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-admin/admin-footer.php(73): do_action('admin_footer', '') #4 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(288): include('/home/skandina/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/skandina/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php on line 207

Solution:i was able to resolve this by configuring Woocommerce Mutlilingual and also activating "Multicurrency" (There is only 1 currency at the moment but this feature is configured now if you decide to use it later on )

=> https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-get_currency_codes/#post-1556859

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vilnisZ 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 8:40 am #3701173

vilnisZ

Hello,

What is this erorr? It shows in admin area/woocommerce/payments/direct bank trasfer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_currency_codes() on null in /home/skandina/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php:207 Stack trace: #0 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_WC_Gateways->append_currency_selector_to_bacs_account_settings('') #1 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-admin/admin-footer.php(73): do_action('admin_footer', '') #4 /home/skandina/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(288): include('/home/skandina/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/skandina/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-gateways.php on line 207

April 29, 2019 at 6:31 pm #3706131

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

from your debug information i can see that you are currently running an outdated version of WPML

if possible please update to the latest versions of WPML and its add-on plugins and let me know your results please

https://wpml.org/downloads

May 2, 2019 at 7:15 am #3722277

vilnisZ

I did update. But the erorr is still there. But I don't see any problems, is the erorr even doing something?

May 2, 2019 at 7:12 pm #3728581

Bobby
Supporter

Is the error in the backend or front end ?

If possible i would like to take a closer look. (a fatal error usually will cause problems , therefore it is important to make sure there are no fatal errors)

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 3, 2019 at 8:07 pm #3737735

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

i was able to resolve this by configuring Woocommerce Mutlilingual and also activating "Multicurrency" (There is only 1 currency at the moment but this feature is configured now if you decide to use it later on )

=> https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-get_currency_codes/#post-1556859

May 7, 2019 at 6:24 am #3754315

vilnisZ

Ok, thank you! I checked and it looks good!