This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 8:14 am #4495185

mmoI

Hello,

When I go to the "Translations" page, I see two error messages. Please see attachment. Is that bad ?

Thanks,
Baptiste

September 2, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4496751

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Unfortunately, no images uploaded to the forum. Can you please try again making sure that the size of each image is not greater than 1MB?

Alternatively, you can cut and paste the message here.

And probably yes, any notification is probably not good. = (

September 2, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4496757

mmoI

Hello,

Ok the size was too big. I add again the screenshot.

Thanks

September 2, 2019 at 12:18 pm #4496825

Yvette
Supporter

Could I look at your site directly?

The message suggests that there is a table missing in your database and I´d like to confirm if this is the case.

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

September 2, 2019 at 4:13 pm #4499023

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I can confirm that the table was missing. I created it and now the error messages are not appearing when you visit WPML > Tranlsations.

Please let me know if this has resolved the issue.

September 3, 2019 at 7:25 am #4501645

mmoI

Hello,

Thanks for you help. Which data are register in this table ? Is it important ?

An other question, do you know when the update of String Translation come ? (which will eliminate database queries and reduce CPU load). I know that beta version is available but I don't know when the good version come.

Thanks

September 3, 2019 at 8:11 am #4501857

Yvette
Supporter

1. icl_translation
The icl_translation table, which was missing, is used by the Translation Management module/system and holds meta-data related to translation "jobs" and fields that the job contains.

You need it to be able to use Translation Management job features like: WPML > Translations

You probably don´t need it if you are doing direct translations without creating "jobs" via Translation Management.

2. String Translation release
I am sorry but we don´t have any visibility on release dates from the Support team.

The topic ‘[Closed] Erreur de la base de données WordPress’ is closed to new replies.