This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 3:22 am #4635359

birkeno

I am trying to: activate the plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Plugin activated

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WPML\Container\wpml_collect() in /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(35): WPML\Container\Container::share(Array) #1 /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php(166): WPML\Container\share(Array) #2 /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2141): include('/var/www/cmucs....') #3 /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-admin/plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape('sitepress-multi...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/cmucs.com/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php on line 38

September 25, 2019 at 5:27 am #4635707

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please follow these steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:

- Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.
- If still issue persists, please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please let me know the results, Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Erro when activating plugin’ is closed to new replies.