This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When the client tried to send content to his translation service, he got the message "This service does not support translation from nl"

Solution: Please go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Service and click on "Refresh language pairs" button and then try again.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/translation-service/

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gavinT-2 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 8:03 am #3523333

gavinT-2

A client of ours is trying to: submit files to us through WPML from Dutch to English

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the files go through

Instead, I got: (29) This service does not support translation from nl.
We've set up every combination of Dutch to English translation including all the locales that we have active in our account. Our language codes are mapped correctly. However, our client is still getting the same error.

Also, our support manager Ornela isn't responding to our messages so I've had to submit a ticket through here.

April 3, 2019 at 9:22 am #3523951

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our support forum.

Can you please ask the client to go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Service and click on "Refresh language pairs" button and then try again.
If you still see the same issue, please let me know what is the code for the two languages, and I will let our dev team check what is wrong with them.

Best regards.

April 3, 2019 at 10:40 am #3524653

gavinT-2

My issue is resolved now. Thanks for your help, that's fixed the problem and we now know what to do for the future if we come across it again. Thank you!