This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 3:17 pm #4315889

mathieur-18

Hello,
I would like to get help to install I activate the plugin I have a blank page that happens.
thank you

July 31, 2019 at 3:55 pm #4316265

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please try to create a full backup of the site > then disable all the other plugins > and then try to install WPML and see if you are still receiving the errors?

Unfortunately, I don't have access to your site's debug information so I don't know what plugins or themes do you have installed, nor what server settings you are using but can you also please make sure that the server the website is on meets the requirements mentioned in the link below:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please let me know how that goes and if you were able to install the plugin after all.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: Just a note that I am at the end of my shift at the moment and I will be able to get back to you tomorrow.

If you would prefer to not wait for a ticket response, you can mark this current ticket as resolved and in the process of creating a new ticket, you can select the "Live chat" option (it should be the default method now).

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei