Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 8:01 am #3912759

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Next answer is private

May 29, 2019 at 8:45 am #3913335

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Sabrina,

thanks - now it was working 🙂

Logs:

PHP Warning:  include_once(/home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 21        
 PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '/home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 21        
 PHP Warning:  include_once(/home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase1.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 21        
 PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: i in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/themes/accelerate-pro/inc/widgets/accelerate-fun-facts-widget.php on line 96        
 PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: packages in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/themes/accelerate-pro/inc/widgets/accelerate-fun-facts-widget.php on line 96        
 PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: ReturnString in /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-product-catalogue/Functions/Shortcodes.php on line 2726        

#1 the plugin /wp-super-cache does not exist on your installation. It looks like something is calling it.
#2 I deactivated now the "Product Catalog" plugin. It seems like the 404 errors are gone. Could you please test and confirm this? This plugin was not tested yet with WPML.

Best Marcel

May 29, 2019 at 1:46 pm #3916163

sabrinaM-3

Dear Marcel
I can see it is working now.
Some questions: BLOG EN is there, BLOG French is not there

The catalogue: that is a main problem, as this section is the most important section of the website.
It is not working....
You can recommend a similar product catalog which can work then ?

Thank you
Sabrina

May 29, 2019 at 3:00 pm #3916749

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Sabrina,

The FR blog page is translated. hidden link
The only thing you need to do is sync the FR menu. You can do it here: hidden link (The change will be marked blue)

Oh! That's a big problem with the catalog then.

You can also try to invite the plugin author to our Go Global program. Here he will work together on the compatibility: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

We are compatible with the following catalog plugins: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=catalog+mode&wpv_filter_submit=Search

Best Marcel

May 29, 2019 at 6:35 pm #3918187
sabrinaM-3

thank you!
Now I've downloaded WooCommerce and bought the YITH plugin but the website is in trouble.
Could you check again why it is not working (translations?)

New threads created by Marcel and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/yith-catalog-mode/

May 30, 2019 at 7:15 am #3920869

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Sabrina,

I created a new ticket for this case as we handle one topic in each ticket in our forum.

Thank for understanding

Best Marcel

May 30, 2019 at 8:56 am #3921461

sabrinaM-3

it seems I can not update any existing pages now.
It does not open - only blank page

May 30, 2019 at 9:00 am #3921475

Marcel
Supporter

I can open pages and edit them. Do you have a specific example?

May 30, 2019 at 9:36 am #3921743

sabrinaM-3

hidden link

I can not open any page to edit: gives blank pages

May 30, 2019 at 9:46 am #3921809

Marcel
Supporter

Please try clear your browser Cache, the page works for me (Screenshot).

May 30, 2019 at 9:59 am #3921881

sabrinaM-3

even after clearing cache I can not open any pages - gives a blank page

May 30, 2019 at 10:05 am #3921961

Marcel
Supporter

It looks like your Firewall has a problem (WordFence plugin). Please note that I can open the page, edit content and this issue is not related to WPML anymore. If you need here further help you will need to contact your hosting company or the WordFence support.

[30-May-2019 09:59:13 UTC] Error reading Wordfence Firewall config data, configuration file could be corrupted or inaccessible. Path: /home/plucheknuffelsma/public_html/wp-content/wflogs/config.php

Best Marcel

May 31, 2019 at 12:20 pm #3930417

Marcel
Supporter

I will close this ticket as the initial problem is solved. Once the 404 error comes back also with the new Catalog Mode plugin, please create a separate ticket for it and we will try to help you.