We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
January 10, 2019 at 11:53 am #3075763

dimitrisD-2

I am trying to: translate account page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got: 404 error

January 10, 2019 at 12:09 pm #3075843

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I can see the that both of these are not working.

hidden link
hidden link

Is the main site/domain this one?
hidden link

Does it work when WPML is deactivated?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 10, 2019 at 12:32 pm #3076002

dimitrisD-2

Yes, my main website is hidden link. It doesn't work when the WPML is deactivated.

January 10, 2019 at 12:53 pm #3076091

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

So there is a possibility that this is not WPML related issue, correct?

Have you tried getting My Account page work through other means, such as disabling plugins, trying different themes, checking WooCommerce status page, resaving permalinks, etc?

I am not sure I can assist on this until we confirm that this is not working only when WPML is activated, since I can provide support with WPML specific issues only.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 10, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3076415

dimitrisD-2

I have instaled the plugin "healt check" and it's working when i have just the woocommerce activated

January 10, 2019 at 3:25 pm #3076717

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

What happens when you have both WooCommerce and WPML activated, does it work then?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Error 404 on’ is closed to new replies.