Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:I have problem this website http://www.smartservice.ee . Everywhere russian language works but homepage not work.

Solution:I have test your URL and found that there is an active 301 redirection added by Yoast Premium.

I believe you should be able to go to Yoast SEO->Redirects->301 and review any active redirects , removing them should resolve this issue.

NOTE: After removing the redirect please clear your browser cache or test on an incognito window.

Relevant Documentation:

Author Posts
November 12, 2019 at 6:31 pm #4934177

siimS-5

Hi,

I have problem this website hidden link . Everywhere russian language works but homepage not work. Please help.

November 13, 2019 at 6:13 am #4935809

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

I have test your URL and found that there is an active 301 redirection added by Yoast Premium.

Please review the results of the redirect check below:

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

HTTP/2 301 
date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 05:54:53 GMT
server: Apache / ZoneOS
x-redirect-by: Yoast SEO Premium
content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

I believe you should be able to go to Yoast SEO->Redirects->301 and review any active redirects , removing them should resolve this issue.

NOTE: After removing the redirect please clear your browser cache or test on an incognito window.

Let me know your results, please.

November 13, 2019 at 11:56 am #4938623

siimS-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!