This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
June 26, 2019 at 12:30 pm

blandineC-2

Hi,

I get an error 500 when I click on the Woocommerce product pages from the front end. I tried deactivating all plugins, that's not the issue here.
Initially I wanted to have my website in this folder: frenchpoetry.co/PS and I wanted two domains: frenchpoetry.co for english and frenchpoetry.fr for French. I set the two domains to direct to this folder but I had an error 500 whenever I tried, I don't know why, and when they are set on the root folder it works.
So I moved the wordpress from /PS to root folder and I changed the site url in the wordpress database. Now it works except for the product pages for which I still get the error 500.

Can you please help?
Thanks!

June 27, 2019 at 10:33 am #4099157

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

I've visited your site and it seems that this issue is not related to WPML. When you moved your site from /PS/, you forgot to modify your .htaccess file. Now, your site works perfectly fine.

Best regards,
Andrés