This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.47 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
July 21, 2019 at 10:36 pm

guillem

Good afternoon!
I'm having a problem with one of the websites I manage.
We had everything working perfectly, since the installation of the new version, once you access the website in Spanish (currently deactivated / hidden) The websites are loaded with an error 500.
In very few occasions they are loaded well, but normally they are loaded with error 500.
Do you know what could be happening? Is there an error in the plugging update? I contacted my hosting and they could see that it was an error of the WPML Multilingual CMS plugging.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Gerard

July 21, 2019 at 11:06 pm #4253045

guillem

The error only happens in the Spanish version (i.e., in the non-default language)

July 22, 2019 at 7:31 am #4254415

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

What I'm trying to say that it seems that this issue is already being handled by our colleague on this thread.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-500-en-la-version-espanola/

If that's the case, as this is a duplicate ticket we would like to advise you to close this thread we will be happy to continue support in the above thread. Kindly post your reply on the above thread.

As per our support policy, we can't handle duplicate threads as it could lead to confusion and two supporter could end up working on the same issue.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 22, 2019 at 10:49 am #4256319

guillem

I don't know how to close this ticket!

July 23, 2019 at 3:27 am #4262539

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,