This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
February 15, 2019 at 10:12 am #3203993

Corrado Prever

I am trying to: deactivate wpml

after I deactivate wpml the frontend of the website is giving error 500

This happen only in one website hidden link

Not in the orthers I'm managing

I have already installed manually the last version of all your plugins because the automatic updating was not working at all and giving errors.

February 15, 2019 at 10:24 am #3204019

Beda
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Italian (Italiano )

Please enable WP Debug and tell us what error hides behind the catch-all Error 500.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then, we will be able to tell whether or not we know this error and how to solve it.

February 15, 2019 at 1:03 pm #3204966

Corrado Prever

HERE THE WP DEBUG WHEN WPML DEACTIVATED AND 500 ERROR

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function icl_get_languages() in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xlite/functions.php:1214 Stack trace: #0 /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-settings.php(443): include() #1 /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-config.php(113): require_once('/home/uxvlw8ox/...') #2 /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/uxvlw8ox/...') #3 /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/uxvlw8ox/...') #4 /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/uxvlw8ox/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xlite/functions.php on line 1214

HERE THE WP DEBUG WITH WPML INSTALLED AND NO 500

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; DateTimeNowButtonPlugin has a deprecated constructor in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datetime-now-button/datetime-now-button.php on line 14 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; theme_MenuItem has a deprecated constructor in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xlite/library/navigation.php on line 245 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; VMenuWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xlite/library/widgets.php on line 126 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; LoginWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/xlite/library/widgets.php on line 209 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; SlideshowPluginWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-jquery-image-gallery/classes/SlideshowPluginWidget.php on line 8 Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in VMenuWidget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece
__construct()
. in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3986 Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in LoginWidget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece
__construct()
. in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3986 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/datetime-now-button/datetime-now-button.php:14) in /home/uxvlw8ox/domains/xlitesrl.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1223

February 15, 2019 at 1:17 pm #3205033

Corrado Prever

i DELETED THIS FROM MY FUNCTION.PHP AND NOW ALL IS FINE
IF I DEACTIVATE WPML NOT ANYMORE 500

$languages = icl_get_languages('skip_missing=0&orderby=custom');

February 15, 2019 at 1:38 pm #3205127

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Do I understand that you have now found a solution to your issue?

Was the version of WPML you originally tried to deactivate an older release?
Thanks for the clarifications.

The topic ‘[Closed] error 500 when i deactivate the plugin’ is closed to new replies.