Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Laura 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 25, 2019 at 11:34 pm #4830345

francescoL-19

Hello,

after the lat update of WPML plug-in in my both site under my administration, I have received the same error:

Warning: include(/home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../lib/dqml2tree.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../lib/dqml2tree.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php71/pear') in /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'dqml2tree' not found in /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php(33): WPML_DB_Chunk->validate_query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...') #1 /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-translation-retrieve.php(198): WPML_DB_Chunk->retrieve('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array, 24) #2 /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-translation-retrieve.php(107): WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load_from_db('it', 'sitepress-multi...') #3 /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-trans in /home/customer/www/francescolegrenzi.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php on line 56

October 26, 2019 at 3:18 pm #4832275

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Could you please try a manual update? It seems some of the files weren't correctly downloaded, but reinstalling via FTP should solve the issue.

-Backup your site and database
-Deactivate and delete the “installer” plugin (if you have it).
-Deactivate all WPML plugins.
-Login via FTP to your wp-content/plugins/ folder.
-Delete all WPML folders.
-Go to http://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/ and download the latest WPML Multilingual CMS Plugin, then extract it.
-Upload the plugin via FTP to wp-content/plugins/ folder.
(alternatively you could upload the .zip folder using Dashboard > Plugins > new > upload)
-Activate the WPML plugin via WP Dashboard > plugins.
-Complete the setup, if needed.
-Register WPML for your site (at the end of setup, click on “generate key” button).
-Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins and locate WPML Multilingual CMS.
-Click on the blue link that says “Registered”.
-Download and activate all needed WPML AddOn Plugins.

This should not generate any problems.

October 27, 2019 at 12:40 am #4833303

luisH-7

Hello,
The same thing happened to me when I updated the new version (update-error.jpg) and all my English translations are now "Page not found" (page-not-found.jpg).

I did what you said about uploading the manual update and the problem persists.

In the WPML configuration I get this error (wpml-error.jpg).

If I go back to the previous WPML version, everything works fine for me.

October 27, 2019 at 8:59 am #4833747

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi Luiss,

please open another ticket so we can check your case.

Also please check you are not affected by this bug: https://wpml.org/errata/yoast-seo-multilingual-causes-404-on-secondary-languages/

October 29, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4850027

Phillip

Same here after updating WPML:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPML Multilingual CMS.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 56 of the file /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'dqml2tree' not found in /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php:56
Stack trace:
#0 /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/class-wpml-db-chunk.php(33): WPML_DB_Chunk->validate_query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#1 /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-translation-retrieve.php(198): WPML_DB_Chunk->retrieve('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array, 8)
#2 /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-translation-retrieve.php(107): WPML_ST_DB_Translation_Retrieve->load_from_db('de', 'sitepress-multi...')
#3 /home/310907.cloudwaysapps.com/uheddqkzfw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-db-t

October 29, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4850335

Laura
Supporter

Hi Philip,

if manual update doesn't help please open a new ticket, thank you.

October 30, 2019 at 9:38 pm #4859509

francescoL-19

Hello,

I "solved" like this...

I have installed via WordPress all the WPML plugin leaven the MEDIA plug-in as last plug-in to install.
After that, everything was ok...

October 31, 2019 at 9:35 am #4862025

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

so we can consider the issue solved?