This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by OlivierL 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Pawel Wawrzyniak.

Author Posts
February 5, 2014 at 2:17 pm #333920

OlivierL

Hello there,
I just uploaded to a new website WPML and the String Translation plugin to be able to import the german .mo file but when I click in WPML on String Translation, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SitePress::get_current_user() in /home/playlife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/functions.php on line 2475

Can you help me solve this so I can move forward?

Thanks by advance,
Olivier

February 5, 2014 at 2:48 pm #333962

Pawel Wawrzyniak

Hi Eric,

Sorry to hear about the trouble!

Can you please check that you are using the latest versions of WordPress, WPML and WPML add-ons (if using any)?

Thank you

February 5, 2014 at 3:11 pm #333980

OlivierL

Yes to all, Pawel. I just started this website and I updated to latest version of WP and went into my WPML account to re-download everything so I guess that all the latest version.

February 5, 2014 at 3:20 pm #333992

Pawel Wawrzyniak

I would need to look into your installation to see what may be causing this. To do this I will need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

March 6, 2014 at 7:41 am #353180

OlivierL

Hi Pawel sorry for the delay. I had issue with the full backup with Hostgator

I gave you the ftp server but lately there was some issue - Hostgator told me to use this IP address as host for FTP connection if any issue : 192.185.4.100

March 6, 2014 at 7:45 am #353186

OlivierL

Sorry Pawel I mixed up 2 support threads. This issue is solved