This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.68 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 24, 2018 at 12:59 pm

joseG-37

Mi sitio web tiene problemas luego de que instale WPML, el header y el footer ahora tienen unos formularios de contacto que no deben aparecer y no se porque los pone.

Idealmente debe ser como la plantilla del tema que pueden ver aquí: hidden link

Pueden ayudarme a resolver este inconveniente. Por favor responder a mi correo josedgal@gmail.com

Quedo atento a la respuesta.

September 24, 2018 at 2:51 pm #2760830

joseG-37

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

September 24, 2018 at 8:02 pm #2761743

joseG-37

I have some issues with special fields that I cant find.

The fields are the copyright and the top heather of the website.

Please help me with this

September 25, 2018 at 2:50 pm #2764338

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Top header and copyright contents are coming from Apariencia >> Cabecera section of your theme. You can follow this doc in order to translate them:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Additionally, I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40MB as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

- Please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variables in your php.ini:

max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;

You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them.

Thank you

October 3, 2018 at 11:27 am #2784342

joseG-37

Now that my site has WPML I have a issue

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Composer\Autoload\includeFile() (previously declared in /home/tecnaco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:442) in /home/tecnaco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 445

How can I fix it.

Best Regards

October 3, 2018 at 10:03 pm #2785815

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This error looks separate and we can work through that as well. Were you able to translate copyright and top header section that you asked earlier? Please let me know.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Error en footer y header con wpml’ is closed to new replies.