We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
September 20, 2019 at 6:51 am #4610051

marcoM-105

Hi,my site got crashed several times and showing "Error establishing database connection". Then I disabled the WPML plugin and site is working fine, then again I activate the WPML plugin and the same error started by showing again.you help me please? thanks a lot

September 20, 2019 at 7:50 am #4610229

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Can you tell me if you're able to activate WPML alone, so without any other plugin? Let me know if that's possible so that we can get debug information from your site. Perhaps the MySQL version is not compatible or maybe we are lacking some other minimum requirements.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] error establishing a database connection’ is closed to new replies.