This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Wikitoc

Hi, I'm unable to open my wp page editor using Betheme.

Here's the message the stack trace generated while trying to acces my main page editor:

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Language of
/home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/languages/gravityforms-en_US-gform_editor_block_form.json
cannot be recognized in /home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/translations-file/wpml-st-translations-file-locale.php:46
Stack trace: #0 /home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/jed-translations/wpml-st-script-translations-hooks.php(84):
WPML_ST_Translations_File_Locale->get() #1 /home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/jed-translations/wpml-st-script-translations-hooks.php(38):
WPML_ST_Script_Translations_Hooks->get_file_locale('/home/ecorecreo...') #2
/home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286):
WPML_ST_Script_Translations_Hooks->override_jed_file('/home/ecorecreo...',
'gform_editor_bl...', 'gravityforms' in /home/ecorecreo/public_html/
voilesenvoiles.com/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/translations-file/wpml-st-translations-file-locale.php
on line 46

Thank you for your time.

June 18, 2019 at 1:43 am #4039073

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

I noticed that your WPML plugins are quite outdated. Please consider updating WPML plugins to latest versions and check if the issue is resolved.

You can update WPML plugins at Plugins > Add new > Commercial tab.

Note: Please backup your site completely before updating WPML.

If the issue still persists after updating your plugins, please check if this issue appears when:

-You deactivate all non-WPML plugins, except the plugins required to debug.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Sixteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Note: Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Please let me know your results.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] Error generated from the WPML String Translation’ is closed to new replies.