This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 3:41 pm #3943911

lutzE

Hello there, I am using pro (latest version) with cornerstone. The website is a multi language ones translate with WPML.

When I load cornerstone on the default german version it works but when I switch to english in the editor while in cornerstone for german the following error message appears:

"The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete.This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error."

Then we decided to clear the cache and then deactive WP Fastest Cache, then the following error message appeared:

Hello there, I am using pro (latest version) with cornerstone. The website is a multi language ones translate with WPML.

When I load cornerstone on the default german version it works but when I switch to english in the editor while in cornerstone for german the following error message appears:

"The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete.This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error."

Then we decided to clear the cache and then deactive WP Fastest Cache, then the following error message appeare (see screenshot attached).

We've checked all plugins and updated them, so would like to have your assistance here. Thank you!

June 3, 2019 at 4:26 pm #3944365

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

Can you please take a look over the solutions recommended in the links below and see if it solves any of your issues?

- https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-preview-could-not-load-this-is-most-often-related-to-a-plugin-conflict-or-a/
- hidden link
- https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cant-translate-a-page-in-cornerstone-plugin-conflict/

Please let me know how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei