This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
June 27, 2019 at 10:35 am

jerryd-4

We have this error in our webshop...

Foutdetails
===========
Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 41 van het bestand /wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs::prepare_unsent_job_for_notice() must be an instance of WPML_Translation_Job, boolean given, called in /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs->prepare_unsent_job_for_notice(false)
#1 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data-action.class.php(116): do_action('wpml_tm_assig

June 27, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4100349

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please update WPML & all its add-on plugins to the latest version?

As we are not able to see the error page, could you please let us know the steps to replicate the mentioned error?

Also, make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Thanks,
Rohan

June 27, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4101231

jerryd-4

Hi Ronald,

We received this email error from WP. This is new function in WP 5.2.
So I can't not tell how we can replicate this error...

We updated all plugins now!

June 28, 2019 at 2:46 pm #4108675

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Rohan is not available today so I will help you with this ticket. I hope it is fine.

Since you have updated to the latest version, it is possible that error was due to an outdated version.
Also, we don't have any recent report for this same error message.

I would suggest you please let us know if you see the email again with the full email content.

Thanks