Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 26, 2019 at 9:39 pm #4461587

maxL-15

I am afraid I am doing something that masses up everything, so I open this ticket.
I get the error: We have seen that the product_type field was set incorrectly for some product translations. This happens because the product_type taxonomy was translated. You can solve this on the WooCommerce Multilingual problem solving page.

What do I need to do without breaking stuff?

August 27, 2019 at 5:43 am #4462897

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Max,

When you say that the product_type field was set incorrectly, what's the exact element that are we talking about? Is it the category or maybe the tag? I just need a bit more info about this in order to understand what's going on, and look for a fix.

Thanks,
Radu

August 27, 2019 at 7:18 am #4463231

maxL-15

I really don't know. Maybe you can check the error message if you login for my other ticket?

August 27, 2019 at 10:00 am #4464625

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!