This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 3, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4506149

tessaW

I want to shop an item in the webshop. After I've added an item to my cart and I choose to proceed to the checkout or continue shopping the item is removed directly. I'll get this warning: "product name" has been removed from your shopping cart because the item has been modified since. You can add it to your shopping cart here again. (I get the warning in Dutch, although I'm shopping at the English webshop: "product name" L is uit je winkelmand verwijderd, omdat het artikel sindsdien is aangepast. Je kunt het hier opnieuw toevoegen aan je winkelmand.) Shopping at the Dutch language page gives no problems.

Hope you can help me out! I don't know exactly when the problem has arisen, I just found it out during a regular check.

Link to the English shopping page: hidden link

I want to grant acces but I'm not familiar with the duplicator package so it won't work out

September 3, 2019 at 7:26 pm #4507127

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Let me know about the outcome. Does it work when only WooCommerce and WPML and its add-ons are active? Are you able to point out which plugin causes the issue?

Kind regards,
Andreas

September 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm #4507141

tessaW

Hi Andreas, thanks for your advice. I already tried this: I made a staging website, changed the theme to storefront (from woocommerce) and deactivated all te plugins, but if I do so it is not possible to view the English version of my website, because WPML is deactivated. When I activate WPML and visit the English store I can't add anything to my cart. So it seams WPML is causing is the problem.

September 3, 2019 at 8:21 pm #4507217

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Would it be possible to obtain access to this staging site?

In case, I have enabled the private reply box.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 5, 2019 at 4:55 pm #4520877

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

At the moment I do not experience any issues with adding products to the cart and proceeding to checkout.

It seems that the issue is related to the plugin WP Post Navigation, as it is currently no active.

Can you confirm this? If so, please install WP Post Navigation on the following test site to recreate the issue:

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification about when I can start testing the plugin with WPML on this new WordPress install.

Kind regards
Andreas

September 5, 2019 at 7:33 pm #4521901

tessaW

Hi Andreas,

If I try to add a product to the cart, in the staging site no products are added to the cart, like the cart function is completely off in the staging version? In the real webshop the problem is as I mentioned earlier. So I'm surprised you say you do not experience any troubles, can you tell me how that's possible? I installed the WP post navigation on the test site as you asked.

Hope you can soon update me about the issue.

Best regards,
Tessa

September 6, 2019 at 6:05 am #4523415

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have just send you a private message with information for migrating your website to our test server for further debugging and escalation to our deveopers, if necessary.

Please, leave me a short notification once the site is migrated.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Error in purchasing products in English webshop’ is closed to new replies.