This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 3:28 pm

jennaS-3

I am trying to:
Add a variable product to my cart that does have stock assigned and was previously working fine without any changes since.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The product be added to the cart as per usual

Instead, I got:
When you try to add the product, it says "You cannot add that amount of "Working at Heights" to the cart because there is not enough stock ( remaining). " This first was happening just on the non-native language (french) but is now happening on the english version as well.

I have looked at other support tickets. I have updated everything on the site and also attempted to sync anything to do with stock in the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting area without success. For these two:
"Sync product stock quantity and status ( synchronizing min stock between translations )" and
"Fix translated variations relationships "
It seams to sync them but when i reload the page, they revert back to the numbers that were there before.

July 11, 2019 at 6:37 am #4186353

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

I am unable to reproduce the reported issue on your site, The product hidden link has a stock limitation of 12, Adding more than 12 stocks to cart displays the message not enough stock available for the product which is expected behavior.

I have recorded steps I tried to reproduce the issue kindly refer: hidden link

Please let me know whether is an issue is resolved already or am I missing something here?

Regarding the stock synchronizaiton, The numbers in the troubleshooting page show the posts that will be processed by the tool, not the number of affected products. That's why when you reload the page the numbers is reset.

Kind regards
Raja

July 17, 2019 at 9:36 pm #4233599

jennaS-3

I have clients still saying they are getting the same error message.

I understand what you are saying but that isn't the issue. Say i have 12 stoke for a variation and go to book 1 or that variation. That message intermittently happens. There are times for me it happens, and others it does not. When i first sent this ticket, it was happening for any product in each language each time i tried. Right now, it is not happening for me but i just got an email that a client received the error message on this product when trying to book 1 (hidden link) here is a picture they sent: hidden link

So this might be intermittent given you can't reproduce. I have ensured that my resource limits met as well. So p[lease let me know as this is still happening and causing allot of emails from clients trying to book.

Thank you

July 18, 2019 at 7:46 am #4235799

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Thanks for your information,

I am not sure whether the issue is related to WPML, it seems more of related to woocomerce inventory settings, I can see a few support tickets in WooCommerce forum https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-available-but-does-not-allow-purchase/

I am able to reproduce in a couple of instances after resaving the inventory settings in WooCommerc > Settings> Products > inventory. Everything seems to work fine.

However, the best approach I can think to isolate the issue is to temporarily deactivate WPML and check if the issue still persists for the client when a similar issue is reported.

I hope this helps you better, Please let me know if there is an issue.

Kind regards
Raja