Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
February 22, 2019 at 2:53 pm #3232881

sigridH

I get a lot of 500 HTTP Error and in the Error Log File is the following message:

2019/02/22 15:46:09 [error] 4196#4196: *501734 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/clients/client1919/web4043/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-wc-strings.php on line 396

February 23, 2019 at 11:38 am #3235107

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

When did that error appear, after an update?
Could you try to disable WooCommerce and see if you can access the backend so you could send me your debug information?

Please make sure that WordPress, WooCommerce and WPML are updated to the latest version.

February 25, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3240293

sigridH

The error occurred about three weeks ago for the first time. I do not know if an update was the trigger or which update.

The debug information is empty

The plugins are updated to the latest version

February 27, 2019 at 9:54 am #3249424

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

you said the plugins are updated to the latest version, but from the debug information only WooCommerce Multilingual is updated. Did you update the others after opening the ticket?

Can you also update WordPress?

The topic ‘[Closed] Error logfile: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() plugins/woocommerce-multi’ is closed to new replies.