This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 7:22 am #3957731

giulia gasperini

Hi,
I have a Error message in WordPress Backend:

WPML does not have some language table records and cannot work in its entirety until this problem is solved.
To solve this problem, go to the Troubleshooting page and click on "Delete language information and enter the latter again".

If I go to the page indicated, I don't see the button to cancel the translations.
How can I do?

June 5, 2019 at 11:07 am #3959747

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons and let me know if this helps.

+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Set Language information
+ Fix element types collation
+ Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
+ Assign translation status to duplicated content
+ Set language information

This should fix the issue. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 5, 2019 at 11:42 am #3960043

giulia gasperini

Hi,
I followed the procedure, but the problem remains the same.

June 5, 2019 at 12:15 pm #3960353

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

That seems unusual, to debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 11, 2019 at 11:12 am #3994523

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It looks like the message was stuck there, I refreshed the messages from the database and I can't see the same message again, so could you please keep monitoring the site and let me know if the message appears again?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message: Clear language information’ is closed to new replies.