If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 20, 2019 at 2:32 am

allen-parkerH

I am trying to: Resolve issue with wordpress site. Am getting message that says:Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => WooCommerce Endpoints
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 09c19898783174a593d777c0456ce64b
[name] => orders
[value] => orders
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

Hide this notice.
Dismiss this

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

July 20, 2019 at 1:10 pm #4249889

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Did you get this notice after updating from an older version?
It might be a false positive, since we used to have this kind of errors. If you do not have any other symptoms, it's safe to dismiss it.

July 20, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4250117

allen-parkerH

I think I managed to mess up the database, at least as far as string translation goes. I am unable to log in so I have decided to start over from a much older backup. If all goes well I will log in to let you know the issue has been resolved. Thank you for looking into this. I hope I don't need your help!!!

July 21, 2019 at 7:11 am #4251525

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

I hope you don't need our help either, but if it's the case, don't hesitate to contact us.

July 21, 2019 at 5:39 pm #4252873

allen-parkerH

I seem to still have a problem in WPML on my site. I had to restore the site from a much older backup. I am no longer getting error notices but I now have almost 8,000 strings requiring translation. Is there any help for this. I have been working on the site for days now, slowly getting somewhere. Can you help?

July 21, 2019 at 5:47 pm #4252879

allen-parkerH

I am still getting HTTP error - the website can't display this page when trying to navigate to or within the string translation page. There are many strings which were translated in Woocommerce multilingual and elsewhere that no longer are translated.

July 21, 2019 at 5:49 pm #4252881

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

if you're getting HTTP errors we need to see what they are, so please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message from site says:Nous avons détecté un problème relatif à certains t’ is closed to new replies.