This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm

emelieC

Hello,

We have two questions:

1. This message turned up after recent update, and we are asked to contact you:

"We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => Cookie Notice
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 5a4d21dc2abece45f6bfde2a7dd5fb44
[name] => Privacy policy text
[value] => Läs mer
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)
"

2. After updates to currency exchange providers, we seem to have to regsiter with them and use API's. Both available options offer 1000 checks per month. Now, my question is, would WPML update currency once daily, meaning approx 30 checks per month, updating all existing products, or would we use one check for each time a custome views a product?

Would 1000 checks per month be enough for us?

Thanks!

September 26, 2018 at 8:08 pm #2768600

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @emeliec, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Issue 1
the notice you are receiving is known by our developers who are working on resolving it.

please review the following documentation -> https://wpml.org/errata/duplicate-entry-for-key-uc_domain_name_context_md5/

we have a dedicated topic for this issue, please write here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-is-telling-me-that-it-has-a-broken-table-that-needs-fixing/

Issue 2
On each currency check, WCML will update the value of the currency on your website. The product prices will be updated based on the updated currency value. So a unique check will update all existing products.

If you just want to check the currency once a day, I think 1000 is more than enough.

If you need more help just let me know.

All the best,
Diego

September 27, 2018 at 10:03 am #2770038

emelieC

Issue 1
That thread is closed, What should I do to get this resolved? All my details are in this thread, maybe you can connect somebody who can help me.

Issue 2
Thanks! I will sign up then!

September 27, 2018 at 5:33 pm #2771392

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Usually the message is a false positive. You can dismiss and continue using WPML without problems.

If you find any other error, please notify us and we will investigate.

Regards,
Diego