Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.17 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
May 27, 2023 at 12:10 pm #13726051

sanderv-27

I receive the follow error in my wp-admin:

WordPress databasefout: kon query niet uitvoeren omdat die ongeldige gegevens bevat.
Array
(
[language] => nl
[context] => wcml-reviews
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 217495829ba60cc9c135b233f56472c5
[name] => product-31379-review-106460
[value] => 12345'"'");|]*{
''💡
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

May 28, 2023 at 8:45 am #13727297

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. We have another client who had a similar issue and was able to fix it by following the below threads:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/notice-we-have-detected-a-problem-with-some-tables-in-the-database/#post-11877287
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/detected-a-problem-with-some-tables-in-the-database-p/#post-10535875

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or if you need further assistance.

Thank you

May 28, 2023 at 9:24 am #13727329

sanderv-27

So basically you want me to simply close the message and crossing my fingers that the problem is resolved? Is that correct?

Seems like a shitty approach to paid software..
There is something that causes the error?

May 28, 2023 at 4:27 pm #13728221

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I don't mean that. That same error we have received before and the reasons usually are the two that I sent. But no problem we can handle it differently here.

1. Please enable error reporting on your site as I need to see the details of the latest error log to better understand the cause of the issue. To enable it, open your ‘wp-config.php’ file and look for ‘define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);’. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

2. After adding the above code, please try to visit the WPML >> String Translation page, and if this creates a debug.log file in your site's wp-content directory. Please send me its contents.

3. Or please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to staging/test site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to deactivate and reactivate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you for your cooperation

The topic ‘[Closed] Error message in database’ is closed to new replies.